A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cahan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Cahan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahan graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cahan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Crawford Cahan MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Cahan practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Cahan practices Surgery near Purchase, NY.
See Purchase Surgeons.