Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 16th, 2016

Dr. Cahan is a wonderful, caring and very thorough doctor. He very knowledgeble in his field and I would very high recommend him to anyone who needs a breast surgeon. However, If you can stomach a rude and tactless office staff, than he is the doctor for you. I would have given Dr. Cahan 5 star because he certainly deserves it, but his staff is a total turn off.

by Faye Ventura on Nov 12th, 2015

He is the most wonderful doctor I ever met best surgeon

by Rachel on Nov 10th, 2015

The most caring, competent dr!

The best !! show details The best !!
by L. Suarez on Apr 16th, 2015

Dr. Cahan is the best doctor I ever found in New york. He is no longer in the City, but now I go to his Purchase office. I had a surgery years ago, and I cannot say thank you enough. He is not only "the best surgeon"but a great human being, kind and supportive like no other physician. If you come from other Country, like me, you will feel at home with Dr. Cahan.

by Noel K Moretti on Apr 7th, 2015

With my Mom having breast cancer and just having had a breast biopsy myself I was a nervous wreck going into my appointment with Dr Cahan. He was so kind, and thorough I was very happy with the care and advice he gave me.

Excellent, compassionate Doctor show details Excellent, compassionate Doctor
Jun 13th, 2012

Dr. Cahan is very caring and tells you all the options. He spends time with his patients and that is why the wait time can be longer than at other doctors. The wait time is worth it because he is knowledgeable and answers all your questions. I recommend him to anyone who has concerns about their breast health.

Perfect Doctor & Gentleman!! show details Perfect Doctor & Gentleman!!
Apr 19th, 2012

Great Physician, caring,concerned,compassionate,& thorough.

the best of the best show details the best of the best
by Barbara S on Aug 18th, 2010

Dr. Cahan saved my life. I consider him to be the finest doctor I have ever known.

Jul 2nd, 2010

He is outstanding!

by Sonia Niki on Mar 30th, 2010

My favorite Dr in New York. Wonderful person and excellent surgeon. Dr Cahan performed surgery on my breast and you can't tell that I had any surgery done.

Sep 25th, 2009

He is an outstanding physician!