Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The best !! show details The best !!
by L. Suarez on Apr 16th, 2015

Dr. Cahan is the best doctor I ever found in New york. He is no longer in the City, but now I go to his Purchase office. I had a surgery years ago, and I cannot say thank you enough. He is not only "the best surgeon"but a great human being, kind and supportive like no other physician. If you come from other Country, like me, you will feel at home with Dr. Cahan.

by Noel K Moretti on Apr 7th, 2015

With my Mom having breast cancer and just having had a breast biopsy myself I was a nervous wreck going into my appointment with Dr Cahan. He was so kind, and thorough I was very happy with the care and advice he gave me.

Excellent, compassionate Doctor show details Excellent, compassionate Doctor
Jun 13th, 2012

Dr. Cahan is very caring and tells you all the options. He spends time with his patients and that is why the wait time can be longer than at other doctors. The wait time is worth it because he is knowledgeable and answers all your questions. I recommend him to anyone who has concerns about their breast health.

Perfect Doctor & Gentleman!! show details Perfect Doctor & Gentleman!!
Apr 19th, 2012

Great Physician, caring,concerned,compassionate,& thorough.

Best Breast Surgeon in NYC! show details Best Breast Surgeon in NYC!
Oct 7th, 2010

Dr. Cahan is a knowledegable, caring physician and an excellent surgeon-my lumpectomy scars are barely visible!THe two receptionists (WEstchster Lori and NYC LOri)are very helpful, and the staff at Northern Westchester Medical Center could not have been more respectful, professional and warm. I would go back there in a minute if I had to (and I live in Queens!).

the best of the best show details the best of the best
by Barbara S on Aug 18th, 2010

Dr. Cahan saved my life. I consider him to be the finest doctor I have ever known.

Jul 2nd, 2010

He is outstanding!

by Sonia Niki on Mar 30th, 2010

My favorite Dr in New York. Wonderful person and excellent surgeon. Dr Cahan performed surgery on my breast and you can't tell that I had any surgery done.

Sep 25th, 2009

He is an outstanding physician!