A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Caldamone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Caldamone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Caldamone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Male Infertility
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldamone graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caldamone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Caldamone practice?
Dr. Anthony Caldamone practices Urology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Urologists.