A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cammilleri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cammilleri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cammilleri
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cammilleri graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Cammilleri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- A O Fox Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Peter Cammilleri MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Cammilleri practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cammilleri has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Cammilleri practices Cardiovascular Disease near Oneonta, NY.
See Oneonta Cardiologists.