A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cammilleri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cammilleri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cammilleri graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Cammilleri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- A O Fox Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cammilleri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Cammilleri practice?
Dr. Anthony Cammilleri practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Oneonta, NY.
See Oneonta General Practitioners, Oneonta Internists, and Oneonta Cardiologists.