A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cammilleri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cammilleri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cammilleri
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cammilleri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cammilleri graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Cammilleri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- A O Fox Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Peter Cammilleri MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Cammilleri practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cammilleri has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Cammilleri practices Cardiovascular Disease near Oneonta, NY.
See Oneonta Cardiologists.