Dr. Anthony Canfield MD Patient Reviews

4.7

April 18th, 2016
Outstanding surgeon. Personally know other doctors who observed Dr Canfield's robotic surgeries to learn his techniques. Amazingly quick recovery. Based on my experience, highly recommend Dr. Canfield

January 19th, 2016
Thank you for fixing me and making me feel at ease and taken care of!!

January 10th, 2016
I am highly impressed with Dr. Canfield's skills as a surgeon. He is trained with state of the art surgery techniques such as robotic surgery, which was used in my case (two umbilical hernias). It was minimally invasive and caused the least discomfort possible. Healing was expedited as well. I am back to exercising and feel stronger than ever. I find this remarkable at age 69. My daughter, who is a physician and went with me to all appointments, shares my opinion. In addition, Dr. Canfield anwered all my questions in a way that it was understandable to me, which lowered my level of concern. He is kind and caring and I enjoyed his great sense of humor. Dr. Canfield was readily available after the surgery to address any questions I had. I highly recommend Dr. Canfield. You will have the best experience possible.

December 8th, 2015
I have had ilttle time with Dr. Canfield, but my experience was great. Dr. Canfield understood the issue quickly and what had to be done to make it better. I had already been through two surgeries with a different surgeon, one a unsuccessful hernia repair. For these two surgeries, my recovery time was 7 weeks for the first and 8 weeks for the second. After my surgery done by Dr. Canfield, I was walking the first day. This was magnificent! I was able to use the facilities with little assistance. It has now been just a little over two weeks and I am doing great. One suggestion is better follow up from the physician - whether it be the oncall or the primary. There were a few times where I needed approval quickly for a medication or test and it took some time to get it approved. This caused some prolonged discomfort that was not needed. When I did see Dr. Canfield, I got the impression he was in a hurry and wanted to get out of there, not wanting to even look at the surgical site. I had to call him back to look at it because I had broken out in a terrible and uncomfortable rash and needed him to see it. Thankfully he was still at the hospital and able to come back. He prescribed a cream that was extremely helpful. All in all, my experience was very positive - night and day from prior experience and I am very grateful. I can't wait to be able to exercise and get back in shape!

October 26th, 2015
I finally felt like a priority
Dr. Canfield and his staff are the best I've worked with, not just in Colorado but in California and Oregon as well. They are very attentive. They treat you like you are the most important patient, regardless of your insurance. I very highly recommend Dr. Canfield and all of his staff, they are wonderful.

July 25th, 2015
Glad it is over - and really glad it sent so very very well
Did not want to have surgery - but when it became necessary - could not have been a MORE POSITIVE EXPERIENCE. Dr. Canfield's office staff are great and considerate and precise. PSL Hospital was wonderful - careful - communicative - clear and clean.

March 16th, 2015
Exceptional surgeon. Followed up well after my surgery. I would reccomend him to anyone needing surgery. The robots was fast healing.

March 12th, 2015
Exceptional surgeon. Very polite and caring. Made sure everything went well and followed up and took care of everything i needed. Definitely reccomend him.

March 12th, 2015
Dr. Canfield was an excellent physicians. His care his excellent. His passion for what he does shows by the way he takes care of his patients. I would highly reccomend him to anyone.