A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Canterna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Canterna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Canterna graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Canterna has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- UPMC Horizon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Canterna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Canterna practice?
Dr. Anthony Canterna practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Hermitage, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, PA and Washington, PA.
See Hermitage Surgeons, Hermitage Sports Medicine Doctors, and Hermitage Family Physicians.