A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Canterna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Canterna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canterna
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Canterna Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Canterna graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Canterna has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony C Canterna MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Canterna practice?
- Dr. Anthony Canterna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Canterna practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, PA.
See Washington Surgeons.