Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Canterna
Dr. Anthony Canterna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, PA, with another office in Hermitage, PA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Canterna is affiliated with Washington Hospital, Monongahela Valley Hospital and Canonsburg Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Canterna has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Anthony Canterna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, PA.
Dr. Timothy Sauber II
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Washington, PA 0.22 mi6
Dr. Edward Birdsong
Washington, PA 0.22 mi28
Dr. Peter Tang
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Washington, PA 0.22 mi22