A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Canterna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Canterna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Canterna graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Canterna has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony C Canterna MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Canterna practice?
- Dr. Anthony Canterna has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Canterna practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hermitage, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, PA and Canonsburg, PA.
See Hermitage Orthopedic Surgeons.