Dr. Anthony Capocelli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 16th, 2016
He's the best always happy and smiling makes you feel comfortable and relaxed

March 8th, 2016
Dr c helped me more than i can explain. My work comp carrier messed around over a year it took 2 visits and i was in surgery. He did what he could to give me a better quality. Of life i am disabled now but for 2 years he was there by my side. God. Bless him he truly. Listens to his patients. And cares i would absolutely. Recomend him

February 18th, 2016
My Appts. We're always canceled. I never received a diagnoses after 3 years of seeing him. He is a good dr. But to busy!!!

January 18th, 2016
5 stars 100%!!!
Dr. Capocelli has been an amazing neurosurgeon for me. He has gone above and beyond to try to help me. He specializes in chiari and is absolutely amazing.

May 27th, 2015
loved this man. very informative, he spent way more time with me than any other doctor i have had. Very knowledgeable. He had a great bedside manner and made me feel as if he could actually empathize with me, not just appease me with what I want to hear and then send me on my way. I've never had a doctor I liked more or that has done me this much good.

March 11th, 2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Dr. C has been taking care of me for 8 years now, I don't know what I would do without him and his wonderful staff. The wait might be a little longer than some think it should be but having worked in the medical field I understand the wait time and he is absolutely worth any wait!

February 11th, 2015
This is the man to see if you have Chairi Malformation!

July 12th, 2013
In response to nov 12 review
I would liketk comment on the nov 12 review. I have been a patient of Dr Capocelli's for years. I must say that he is the smartest most caring Dr I have ever been too. He is smart in his diagnosis and will not stop till be has the right answer for you. And as far as his nurse becky goes, she goes way out of her way to help patients especially Chiari and sm patients. I have had phone calls from her late at night so I don't buy that she never called you or was rude. Nov 12, are you sure you saw dr Capocelli and becky? Cause doesn't sound anything like them to me. Maybe he wasn't for you but as a fellow sm Chiari patient he is the only dr I would recommend anyone to see. So anyone seeking this dr for care RUN don't WALK to his office and so what if you wait 3-4 hours for him to see you have you ever thought that maybe he was spending that time saving someone's life and once he is with you he won't rush you out like cattle. People wait 3-4 hours at DMV, welfare office and airport so what is the big deal of waiting when it comes to your medical care and complex planning that comes with you getting the right treatment. So nov 12 I hold very like credit in what you say about dr c and becky

November 19th, 2012
I would not recommend Dr. C to anyone he did nothing for me. I have SM and the two MRIS he done I never got my reports given to me. The wait time at his office was any where from 3-4 hours after your app. The nurse Becky has no bed side manners to patients and doesn't return phone calls to you when needed. She was one of the rudest nurses I have ever had. Charted my vitals, weight and all never even done then!!! This Dr will do nothing for you. Need I say more!!!!!

September 14th, 2012
it was longer than 1 hour,you just didnt go any higher on your pull down thing..it was 2 and half hour wait.

September 10th, 2011
VERY GOOD =) IM FIXED!!!

June 28th, 2011
Saved My Life
Dr. Capocelli gave me a real chance at life, and I had consulted with many other doctors who really didn't even want to take me on. His knowledge and expertise is unmatched in the world of Chiari. He is on the cutting edge (no pun intended), of Neurosurgery and Chiari I research in particular. After twenty years of hopelessness and misdiagnoses, Dr. Capocelli came in and explained everything, helped me to understand what my choices were, and clued me in every step of the way. I went from catatonic to swimming with my kids in six weeks. Becky, his surgical nurse, is an angel from heaven, and she makes sure their patients are never left without care. The clinic nurse is less personable, but professional. The wait in the lobby is a small price to pay for one-on-one time with a world class surgeon. I drive five hours from Memphis for this specialist. If you have Chiari, don't go anywhere else. He is a life saver, and for Chiari, a game changer. Here's hope.