A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Caporaso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Caporaso is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caporaso
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caporaso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Caporaso, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caporaso graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caporaso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony M Caporaso MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Caporaso practice?
- Dr. Anthony Caporaso has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Caporaso practices Family Medicine near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Primary Care Doctors.