A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Caporaso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Caporaso is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Caporaso, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caporaso graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caporaso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony M Caporaso MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Caporaso practice?
- Dr. Anthony Caporaso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Caporaso practices Family Medicine near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Family Physicians.