A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Caputy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Caputy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Caputy, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Caputy graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caputy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony James Caputy FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Caputy practice?
- Dr. Anthony Caputy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Caputy practices Neurological Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Fairfax, VA.
See Bethesda Surgeons.