A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cardellio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cardellio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardellio graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cardellio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cardellio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Cardellio practice?
Dr. Anthony Cardellio practices Family Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Chesterfield, MI.