A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cardellio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cardellio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardellio
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cardellio Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardellio graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cardellio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Cardellio DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Cardellio practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cardellio has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anthony Cardellio practices Family Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.