A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cardellio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cardellio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardellio
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cardellio Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardellio graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cardellio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Cardellio DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Cardellio practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cardellio has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anthony Cardellio practices Family Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.