Dr. Anthony Cardillo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Cardillo?

Genuinely Caring Doctor

Posted on June 19th, 2013

Brought in my daughter last night to Glendale Adventist Emergency due to a mild concussion she suffered playing volleyball. She was seen by Dr. Cardillo who was very thorough and caring. He had a great bedside manner and took the time to answer all our questions. Thank goodness all ended well and my daughter was feeling much better before we left. Dr. Cardillo gave us his card and wanted us to let him know the next day how she was doing. Very caring Doctor, unfortunately don't see too much of that anymore and I have to say it was a pleasant surprise, even my young daughter was impressed.

Uncaring and neglectful

Posted on June 11th, 2013

I've never felt like such a non-existent person in the hospital before meeting Anthony Cardillo. Our interactions were quick and he was in and out before I could ask all my questions. Hours later I asked the nurse if she could get him due to pain issues, and after she tried contacting him he apparently replied that he wouldn't have time for some time. I tried to get him in the morning, once again, while I was still there and the nurse said that the doctor replied that "he was eating." In the hospital almost 20 hours and saw him once, and he didn't go me the time of day...

awsome

Posted on March 19th, 2010

he is an amazing doctor the best i have ever seen

Posted on July 25th, 2015