Internists

101 Old Short Hills Rd
Ste 106
West Orange, NJ 07052
973-322-6256
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  one of the best doctors in nj  |  show details
by cynthia newman on Aug 26th, 2013

dr. carlino is caring and listens to what you have to say. He works with you by asking you very specific questions and includes you in his thinking as to what the health concern is. He has been 100% on the money with all my health concerns/diagnosis to date - I can't think of a better physician (and i have had quite a few at my age). I also think very highly of the other md at their westfield office - dr. pasley.

|  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

Except for several cancellations and rescheduled appoints, plus a delay in follow up with me after the fact, the overall experience was moderately good. If 5 stars were provided, I would have ranked the Internal Medicine group only a 3 out of 5 versus a 3 out of 4.

|  Plan to spend the day.............  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

although student doctors are very nice, don't go unless you have nothing else to do with your days....wait times are totally unacceptable. My first visit was my last. My appt. was for 10:30am, did not get out of there until 1:00pm- and this was just for a routine first visit. Total time spent with students and dr-maximum 25 minutes-the rest was waiting. Not a relationship I wish to continue.