A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Casolaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Casolaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Casolaro, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Casolaro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Casolaro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Anthony Casolaro FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mario A. Casolaro practice?
- Dr. Mario Casolaro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mario Casolaro practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Pulmonologists.