Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Staff not so good.  |  show details
by Upset on Jul 15th, 2014

Was supposed to call me with my results, was nervous, never did. There was a note to do so, never followed threw. Saff didn't read his notes, wanted to see me in 6 months. Staff told me to make an appointment to see him right away, he didn't want to see me now, good thing he told me, Would of went for nothing.They are to much in a hurry and don't take the time to read notes or know what is going on with each patient. Sloppy work done with your health results and follow up.. Was worried about cancer. Treated poorly. LiKE IN A FACTORY. No one took the time to care or do their job the way they were supposed to do it right.. Made me very upset. May change Dr. Not happy with them..Dr. Doesn't spend enough time explaining things.

|  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

Been going to him for preventive treatment for 12 years. He found my cancer 12 years ago and I do not have any now with my yearly check up.

|  Patient  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

He has been my urologist for 8 years and has done a great job. I have even moved out of state but still go back to him.

|  Find a NYC doctor instead  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

I went to Dr. Catanese because he was the closest urologist covered by my insurance and he was able to see me on the same day that I called. Big mistake. For my first visit, he was very quick to prescribe pills with minimal examination based on his experience. On the second visit, he prescribed new stronger drugs and caused me physical pain with his equipment.

|  show details
Dec 17th, 2008

Does not fully explain the extent of the recovery period. Made a bad diagnosis to tell patient what he wanted to hear. Needed follow-up surgery to fix what he should have done initially.