A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Caterina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Caterina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Caterina, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caterina graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caterina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Michael Caterina MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Caterina practice?
- Dr. Anthony Caterina has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Caterina practices Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians.