Family Physicians, Ophthalmologist (eyes), Pediatrician

219 Bryant St
Suite 201
Buffalo, NY 14222
Locations and availability (7)

|  Don't mind waiting if I have to.  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

We love Dr. Caterina. Our son Travis was born 10 weeks early and it was great to have a doctor we felt so comfortable with to take over his care when he was released from the NICU. Dr. Caterina is very caring and great with kids. Our son really seems to like him even though he gets poked and examiend on each visit. Occasionally we have had to wait a while after our scheduled visit time. I'm totally willing to do that for a doctor who will spend whatever time I need him to spend with us. If I need him to take 45 minutes for a visit and explanation of the problem he will take that time so I only assume that he is doing the same for the family he is seeing just before ours. We look forward to bringing our daughter in to see Dr. Caterina when she arrives.

|  Our Family loves Dr. Caterina  |  show details
by Gfellers on Sep 8th, 2009

Our two children have seen Dr. Caterina since birth. When we first started seeing him my husband and I were first time parents and Dr. Caterina provided us a lot of information about how our baby is still developing and this helped us to better understand what she was going through and what we need to do. He spends time at each appointment talking to us and listening to what we have to say. He is great with our kids too, he's always bandaging up one of my daughters animals she brings along for the visit. Somehow her animals always get injured at the appointment. Dr. Caterina is super, you just want to hug him each time you see him!!