A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cecalupo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cecalupo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Cecalupo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Cecalupo graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Cecalupo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John Cecalupo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Cecalupo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cecalupo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Cecalupo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Pediatric Specialists.