Dr. Anthony Cecalupo Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 26th, 2012

When he was practicing in Columbus, OH

While my son was being treated for leukemia in the early 1990s, Dr. Cecalupo was shockingly rude, arrogant and seemed to enjoy intimidating both patients and their parents. Truly a bully in a position of power. I'm sorry to see that he is still around. Shame on the medical establishment for allowing it.

April 23rd, 2010

Wonderful

January 5th, 2009

My son had all signs of cancer and no diagnosis from multiple doctors in another location. It was a very strange scenario. Several doctors felt he had a rare disease that isn't often seen.Dr Cecalupo was familiar with this disease so we were sent to him. He spoke to me for about 2-3 minutes then left me with a group of med students for a history. The students left for about 20 mins to talk with Dr. Cecalupo. When they all returned Dr asked me "why are you so worried about your son?" I explained that for a year he had over 100 swollen lymph nodes all over his body, some the size of a golf ball, has lost weight, wasn't growing, had an enlarged pancreas & liver, slept all the time and no one could diagnose him. He then told me "Lady, if you are looking for me to put a name on your son's problem, I'm not doing it.' "This kid isn't sick! If you want to see a sick kid, I'll take you into the next room and SHOW you a sick kid!" "i'm not even sure why you are here."This doctor has NO BESIDE MANNER and DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS OR FAMILY.

February 1st, 2017