A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Celifarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Celifarco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Celifarco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Celifarco graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Celifarco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony DR Celifarco MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Celifarco practice?
- Dr. Anthony Celifarco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Celifarco practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Gastroenterologists.