A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Celifarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Celifarco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Celifarco
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Celifarco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Celifarco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Celifarco graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Celifarco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Celifarco MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Celifarco practice?
- Dr. Anthony Celifarco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Celifarco practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Glen Cove, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Gastroenterologists.