A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Celifarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Celifarco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Celifarco
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Celifarco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Celifarco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Celifarco graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Celifarco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Celifarco MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Celifarco practice?
- Dr. Anthony Celifarco has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Celifarco practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Gastroenterologists.