A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cerone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cerone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cerone has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Cerone DO is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Cerone practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cerone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Cerone practices Urology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Urologists.