A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cerone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cerone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cerone has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cerone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 17 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Cerone practice?
Dr. Anthony Cerone practices Urology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Urologists.