A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cetrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cetrone is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Cetrone, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cetrone graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cetrone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony C Cetrone MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Cetrone practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cetrone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Cetrone practices Emergency Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA and Portsmouth, VA.
See Virginia Beach Emergency Physicians.