Dr. Anthony Chappell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Chappell?

August 28th, 2017

VERY SATISFIED WITH MY VISIT

Dr. Chappell and his staff were awesome! I spent a lot of time in the office but it is understandable. He's a cardiologist and I do not want him to rush through my appointment and miss anything. So I was very patient and he was very patient with me and all of my questions. He took the time to answer and explain all of my questions.

May 14th, 2016

No Thanks

Sorry. I would not be willing to refer anyone to him.

February 27th, 2016

When my wife was referred she got in to see the doc in 3 business days. Told to come back in 3 days for in office testing. Completed the testing and when checking out the front desk assistant looked at my wife's records and diagnosed her with lung disease. Found this a bit odd for a desk assistant. We were told we would hear from them in a few days to schedule a follow up and the doc would review the test results. It took 3 weeks to get back in to see the doc. Our appointment was at 4pm and we left the office after 7pm. We no longer see this doc.

October 27th, 2011

During my stay in hospital Dr Chappell was great. He explained everything well but after I got out of hospital his staff at the dr's office was a total different story. I was suppose to call his office after being released from hospital for follow up care per Dr. Chappell, he had told me he would work payments out due to me be unemployed and uninsured but apparently if you don't speak to him to set up your follow up appt unless you have the money to pay up front his staff will refuse to set up appt's for you to recieve follow up care.

October 12th, 2015