A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Checroun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Checroun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Checroun, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Checroun graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Checroun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Middletown Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Checroun MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Checroun practice?
- Dr. Anthony Checroun has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Checroun practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middletown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, OH and Springboro, OH.
See Middletown Surgeons.