A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Chestang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Chestang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chestang
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chestang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Chestang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chestang graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Chestang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Baptist Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony A Chestang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Chestang practice?
- Dr. Anthony Chestang has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Chestang practices Family Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Family Physicians.