A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Chiaramida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Chiaramida is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiaramida
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chiaramida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Chiaramida, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiaramida graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chiaramida has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Chiaramida MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Chiaramida practice?
- Dr. Anthony Chiaramida has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Chiaramida practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Metuchen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Metuchen Internists and Metuchen Cardiologists.