A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Chiaramida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Chiaramida is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiaramida
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Chiaramida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Chiaramida, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiaramida graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chiaramida has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Chiaramida MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Chiaramida practice?
- Dr. Anthony Chiaramida has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Chiaramida practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Metuchen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Metuchen Internists and Metuchen Cardiologists.