A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Chiurco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Chiurco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Chiurco, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiurco graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chiurco has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony A Chiurco MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Chiurco practice?
- Dr. Anthony Chiurco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Chiurco practices Neurological Surgery near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ.