A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Chong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chong
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Chong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Chong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Fatchhiv Chong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Chong practice?
- Dr. Anthony Chong has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Chong practices Family Medicine near Carlsbad, CA.
See Carlsbad Primary Care Doctors.