A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Ciabarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Ciabarra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Ciabarra, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciabarra graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ciabarra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Michael Ciabarra MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Ciabarra practice?
- Dr. Anthony Ciabarra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Ciabarra practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA.
See Fullerton Neurologists.