A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Ciardella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Ciardella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Ciardella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciardella graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ciardella has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony D Ciardella MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Ciardella practice?
- Dr. Anthony Ciardella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Ciardella practices Internal Medicine near Southington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT.
See Southington Internists.