A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Ciardella is Excellent. Dr. Ciardella has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Ciardella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciardella graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ciardella has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital And Health Center, Southington CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ciardella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Ciardella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Ciardella practice?
Dr. Anthony Ciardella practices Internal Medicine near Southington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Plantsville, CT.
See Southington Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tony Ciardella, Dr. Antwan Ciardella