A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Ciardella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Ciardella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Ciardella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciardella graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ciardella has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ciardella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Ciardella practice?
Dr. Anthony Ciardella practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and General Practice near Southington, CT.
See Southington Internists, Southington Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Southington General Practitioners.