A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Ciarolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Ciarolla is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Ciarolla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciarolla graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ciarolla has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ciarolla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Ciarolla practice?
Dr. Anthony Ciarolla practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Laguna Hills, CA.
See Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Oncologists, and Long Beach Hematologists.