A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cirino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cirino, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cirino
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cirino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Cirino, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cirino graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cirino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Cirino DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Cirino practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cirino has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Cirino practices Ophthalmology near Brunswick, OH.
See Brunswick Ophthalmologists.