A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cirino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cirino, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Cirino, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cirino graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cirino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cirino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 9 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Cirino practice?
Dr. Anthony Cirino practices Ophthalmology near Brunswick, OH.
See Brunswick Ophthalmologists.