A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Clapcich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Clapcich, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Pain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Clapcich graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Clapcich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Clapcich MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Clapcich practice?
- Dr. Anthony Clapcich has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Clapcich practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists and New York Pediatricians.