Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Clarke
Dr. Anthony Clarke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Clarke is affiliated with Detroit Receiving - UHC, Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center and Hutzel Hospital. Dr. Clarke has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Clarke has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Anthony Clarke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Eiad Kseibi
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Detroit, MI 0 mi19
Dr. Robert Aquino
Detroit, MI 0 mi19
Dr. Mohamad Fakih
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Detroit, MI 0 mi25