A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Clarke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Clarke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clarke has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Wayne Clarke MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Anthony Clarke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Clarke practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.