A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Clarke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Clarke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Clarke has 14 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clarke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans