A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Clary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Clary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Clary, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clary graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clary has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Clary MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Clary practice?
- Dr. Anthony Clary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Clary practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marion, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN.
See Marion Obstetricians & Gynecologists.