A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Clay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Clay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Clay, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clay graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Clay has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony W Clay DO and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Clay practice?
- Dr. Anthony Clay has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Clay practices Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Philadelphia, PA.
See Newark Cardiologists.