A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Clay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Clay is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clay
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Clay, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clay graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Clay has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony W Clay DO and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Clay practice?
- Dr. Anthony Clay has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Clay practices Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Philadelphia, PA.
See Newark Cardiologists.