A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Clay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Clay, MD, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clay graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clay has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Clay practice?
Dr. Anthony Clay practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Newark Internists, Newark Cardiologists, and Newark Surgeons.