A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Cohen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony S Cohen MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Cohen practices Neurology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See New Hyde Park Neurologists.