A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Colantonio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Colantonio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Colantonio, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Colantonio graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Colantonio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Meadville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony James Colantonio MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Colantonio practice?
- Dr. Anthony Colantonio has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Colantonio practices Anesthesiology near Meadville, PA.
See Meadville Anesthesiologists.