A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Colorito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Colorito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Colorito, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colorito graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Colorito has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colorito accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans