A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Colorito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Colorito is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colorito
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colorito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Colorito, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colorito graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Colorito has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Ivar Colorito MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony I. Colorito practice?
- Dr. Anthony Colorito has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Colorito practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Scappoose, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.