A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Colorito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Colorito is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colorito
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colorito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Colorito, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colorito graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Colorito has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Ivar Colorito MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony I. Colorito practice?
- Dr. Anthony Colorito has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Colorito practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Scappoose, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.