A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Colpini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Colpini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colpini
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colpini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Colpini, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colpini graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colpini has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony William Colpini FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Colpini practice?
- Dr. Anthony Colpini has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Colpini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carrollton, GA.
See Carrollton Orthopedic Surgeons.