A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Colpini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Colpini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colpini
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colpini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Colpini, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colpini graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colpini has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony William Colpini FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Colpini practice?
- Dr. Anthony Colpini has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Colpini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carrollton, GA.
See Carrollton Orthopedic Surgeons.