A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Colpini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Colpini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Colpini, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colpini graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Colpini has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony William Colpini FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Colpini practice?
- Dr. Anthony Colpini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Colpini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Villa Rica, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA and Bremen, GA.
See Villa Rica Orthopedic Surgeons.