A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Comerota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Comerota is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Comerota, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 17 Areas, including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Aneurysm, and Angioplasty.14 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Comerota graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Comerota has 18 hospital affiliations:
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Comerota accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Comerota practice?
Dr. Anthony Comerota practices Anesthesiology, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Toledo Anesthesiologists and Toledo Surgeons.