A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Comerota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Comerota is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Comerota
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Comerota Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Comerota, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Comerota graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Comerota has 17 hospital affiliations:
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony James Comerota MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Comerota practice?
- Dr. Anthony Comerota has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Comerota practices Vascular Surgery near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.