A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Comerota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Comerota is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Comerota
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Comerota Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Comerota, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Comerota graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Comerota has 17 hospital affiliations:
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony James Comerota MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Comerota practice?
- Dr. Anthony Comerota has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Comerota practices Vascular Surgery near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.