A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Corbet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Corbet, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbet graduated from University Of Adelaide.
Dr. Corbet has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John Corbet MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Corbet practice?
- Dr. Anthony Corbet has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Corbet practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.