Dr. Anthony Jerome Cornetta MD and FACS is male, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cornetta is Excellent. Dr. Cornetta has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Cornetta, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Adult and Pediatric Ear, Audiology, and Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornetta graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cornetta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cornetta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cornetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Cornetta practice?
Dr. Anthony Cornetta practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Huntington Station, NY.
See Huntington Station Otolaryngologists, Huntington Station Pediatric Specialists, and Huntington Station Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tony Cornetta, Dr. Antwan Cornetta