A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cornetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cornetta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornetta
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cornetta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Cornetta, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornetta graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cornetta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Jerome Cornetta FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Cornetta practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cornetta has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Cornetta practices Otolaryngology near Huntington Station, NY.
See Huntington Station Otolaryngologists.