A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cornetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cornetta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Cornetta, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornetta graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cornetta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Jerome Cornetta FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Cornetta practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cornetta has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Cornetta practices Otolaryngology near Huntington Station, NY.
See Huntington Station Otolaryngologists.