A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Corrado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Corrado, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
- Facelift Rhytidoplasty
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fat Grafting
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Liposuction Lipectomy
- Rhinoplasty and Revision Rhinoplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Corrado graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Corrado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony C Corrado DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Corrado practice?
- Dr. Anthony Corrado has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Corrado practices Facial Plastic Surgery near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Plastic Surgeons.