Dr. Anthony Corrado DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

November 2nd, 2016
An Excellent Choice
After having "interviewed" three plastic surgeons about the loose skin under my chin and neck area, I confidently chose Dr. Corrado and could not be happier for having gone that route. From the first appointment, he made me feel very comfortable, while ensuring all of my concerns and questions were addressed. Dr. Corrado's credentials, training and experience are substantial and extensive, which assured me, for starters, that he was a most knowledgeable surgeon. Finally, knowing that he specializes in the area of my concern, coupled with the great importance he places on natural-looking results, I knew he was the surgeon in whom to place my trust. It was an excellent choice. I have since learned that he pays tremendous attention to detail, with regards to both my overall health and safety, as well as aesthetically. Beyond his education and experience, I feel he has true talent, "an eye", and a craft. Additionally, Dr. Corrado's office staff are nothing short of genuinely caring, attentive and professional. I feel simply wonderful, a better version of myself. For anyone looking to improve themselves in areas included in his practice, I could not give him a greater endorsement.

August 13th, 2016
Great doctor and Terrific Surgeon!
I have been seeing Dr. Corrado for 2 years. I have had Botox, Juvederm and a face lift. He is the most caring doctor with an excellent bedside manner. Very patient and answers every question that you have.

July 27th, 2016
I wouldn't trust anyone else!
First off, Dr. Corrado is a true artist. He is realistic about the procedures he preforms and delivers exactly what he says he will, only better! Dr. Corrado, Michelle and Pat truly care, they make you feel like you are their only patient. I wouldn't trust anyone else!

February 18th, 2016
Otoplasty
Best experience ever, changed my life for the better!

January 21st, 2016
Patient
Both Dr. Corrado and his staff are fantastic. Excellent bedside manner from Dr. Corrado...always friendly and professional. Michelle is wonderful as well, and Pat at the desk is a doll. Always kind and accommodating when scheduling. My surgery went well and I'm pleased with the results. My follow up care was excellent. Dr. Corrado's surgical environment where the follow care was done, is comparable to a hospital as far as cleanliness goes. I have referred others to Dr. Corrado and will return to him should I need/want further procedures.

January 19th, 2016
Hyaluronidase
I went to get juvederm corrected that was done by another doctor. Dr. Corrado was so friendly, professional and knowledgeable! His staff was very helpful and made me feel so comfortable. I have been to many other practices, but by far Dr. Corrado and his staff exceeded all my expectations. Amazing experience, thank you!!!

November 15th, 2015
Absolutely Thrilled with results!
I have had Botox and also juvederm lip injections by Dr. Corrado. I started getting Botox about a year ago and every time has been amazing results with no side effects at all. Dr. Corrado makes sure everything you have done looks very natural. I was so pleased with the results I had from Botox I trusted him to do any procedure. I decided to get lip injections but was nervous because I didn't want them to look fake. I couldn't be happier with the results! He made them look extremely natural and I had no side effects. I highly recommend Dr. Corrado, you won't be disappointed! I will continue getting all my procedures done here. The office staff helps make you feel at ease and couldn't be friendlier. It is a pleasurable experience every time.

November 2nd, 2015
I have always wanted rhinoplasty Did not like the shape of my nose . Went on Dr Corrados website and was impressed with the reviews and pictures I saw. Went for consultation and really like Dr Corrados and his assistant Michele . Explained everything in detail and was very attentive to my needs I loved the outcome and would highly recommend Dr Corrados.

October 30th, 2015
Septorhinoplasty
I've had an adolescent nose injury which over the years caused a deviated septum and an off-putting crooked nose. During my initial consultation, Dr. Corrado had diagnosed and explained septorhinoplasty to correct my breathing and nose deformity. All my questions were answered and in retrospect, I'm very glad I've made the decision to trust Dr. Corrado to perform the procedure. His staff were very helpful and followed up with me through out the process. Its been 3 weeks since the septorhinoplasty and results are way better then I expected. My breathing is no longer an issue as well as my nose is appearing natural and no longer crooked. Overall, I recommend Dr. Corrado as a stellar doctor and I hope this review will help you find the right surgeon.

October 4th, 2015
Excellent experience - twice so far and counting!
Dr. Corrado (and his assistant) have excellent bedside manner. Dr. Corrado spent considerable time answering all of my questions and alleviating my concerns about Botox. He is exceptionally personable. I've now received Botox twice and will be returning soon! I highly recommend Dr. Corrado for others considering Botox!

August 21st, 2015
Love the results
First let me say that I had an experience with Dr. Corrado in another office in PA. I liked everything about the first experience, I then went to see him at his office in NJ. I wanted to decrease the facial wrinkles and decrease the smile lines in the naso labial area. I had some deep lines and I felt that they made me look older than I really am. I am very picky when it comes to my skin. The results are amazing. I left the office looking 10 years younger. He was very friendly and listened carefully as I explained how I wanted to look. He was kind and gentle. He explained every step of the procedure. I was very afraid of the injections because I had heard stories about how painful they were, but he made me feel at ease. The injections were painless!! I will only go to him for any facial procedures again. He has an amazing bedside manner. His office receptionist is wonderful and was a delight. She explained all of the forms and the cost of the procedure up front.

August 20th, 2015
Mini-Lift
I would recommend Dr. Corrado to my family and friends. At my initial office visit Dr. Corrado was honest, informative, and took time to listen and respond to all of my questions. I’m extremely happy with my procedure and as a result more confident. I live almost 3 hours from the office and it was well worth the trip. If I had to do it again I would not change a thing.