Dr. Anthony Corrado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Corrado?

October 21st, 2017

Fabulious

I am 65 and have had multiple small procedures done over the past 15 years. Filler, botox, etc. One large and horrible procedure was a "life style lift". One word for that NIGHTMARE. I had consults with a couple of doctors in the past few years concerning a full face lift. In a nutshell, Dr Corrado, by far, is the best. No BS no condescending attitude, very attentive and honest. I am now 10 days out of a 5 hour surgery on my face. I couldn't be happier. I look like myself only a better version. My fear was having that face lift look. I don't have it. My neck looks great, eyes look great, just the right amount of fat filler exactly where needed. I could go on and on. I've been around the block and FINALLY found a doctor I trust, completly. You can stop looking. You will not be sorry if you choose Dr Corrado. Thank you Doc. You are the best. PAT S.S.

July 2nd, 2017

Wonderful experience

I had facial laser resurfacing and was thoroughly prepared by Dr. Corrado and his staff as to what to expect, healing time, potential problems, etc. I had not problems and am delighted with the results.

April 26th, 2017

Dr. Corrado provides amazing results

Dr. Corrado is an excellent surgeon. He listems to my concerns and offers excellent advice. He enhances your beauty by providing natural results. I get Botox, fillers, and lip enhancements. I love the results, they are natural and perfect. His office staff is very nice and knowledgeable and always accommodating. If you are looking for a quality surgeon with impeccable results, look no further. I highly recommend you go see him.

April 25th, 2017

Phenomenal doctor. I would not recommend a better plastic surgeon. Really cares about the needs and realistic goals of the patient. I am so pleased with how my surgery went and my results turned out.

April 25th, 2017

I found Dr. Corrado to be very professional, caring and above all very claiming when explaining the procedure he was going to perform to remove a growth from my forehand. Excellent bedside manners which made me feel relaxed. Excellent results. Thank You Doc

April 25th, 2017

I went to Dr Corrado for juviderm and botox. I was alittle nervous and Dr Corrado was very caring and explained what he was going to do and calmed all my fears. I am very pleased with my results and would definitely go back. Great bedside manner and would highly recommend him!

January 18th, 2017

Botox and juverderm

Extremely patient, I loved the fact he explains the process and details. More importantly he listens to your concerns.

November 2nd, 2016

An Excellent Choice

After having "interviewed" three plastic surgeons about the loose skin under my chin and neck area, I confidently chose Dr. Corrado and could not be happier for having gone that route. From the first appointment, he made me feel very comfortable, while ensuring all of my concerns and questions were addressed. Dr. Corrado's credentials, training and experience are substantial and extensive, which assured me, for starters, that he was a most knowledgeable surgeon. Finally, knowing that he specializes in the area of my concern, coupled with the great importance he places on natural-looking results, I knew he was the surgeon in whom to place my trust. It was an excellent choice. I have since learned that he pays tremendous attention to detail, with regards to both my overall health and safety, as well as aesthetically. Beyond his education and experience, I feel he has true talent, "an eye", and a craft. Additionally, Dr. Corrado's office staff are nothing short of genuinely caring, attentive and professional. I feel simply wonderful, a better version of myself. For anyone looking to improve themselves in areas included in his practice, I could not give him a greater endorsement.

August 13th, 2016

Great doctor and Terrific Surgeon!

I have been seeing Dr. Corrado for 2 years. I have had Botox, Juvederm and a face lift. He is the most caring doctor with an excellent bedside manner. Very patient and answers every question that you have.

July 28th, 2016

I wouldn't trust anyone else!

First off, Dr. Corrado is a true artist. He is realistic about the procedures he preforms and delivers exactly what he says he will, only better! Dr. Corrado, Michelle and Pat truly care, they make you feel like you are their only patient. I wouldn't trust anyone else!

February 18th, 2016

Otoplasty

Best experience ever, changed my life for the better!

January 21st, 2016

Patient

Both Dr. Corrado and his staff are fantastic. Excellent bedside manner from Dr. Corrado...always friendly and professional. Michelle is wonderful as well, and Pat at the desk is a doll. Always kind and accommodating when scheduling. My surgery went well and I'm pleased with the results. My follow up care was excellent. Dr. Corrado's surgical environment where the follow care was done, is comparable to a hospital as far as cleanliness goes. I have referred others to Dr. Corrado and will return to him should I need/want further procedures.