Dr. Anthony Corrado, DO
Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery

Video profile

Patient show details Patient
by Katherine Miranda on Jan 21st, 2016

Both Dr. Corrado and his staff are fantastic. Excellent bedside manner from Dr. Corrado...always friendly and professional. Michelle is wonderful as well, and Pat at the desk is a doll. Always kind and accommodating when scheduling. My surgery went well and I'm pleased with the results. My follow up care was excellent. Dr. Corrado's surgical environment where the follow care was done, is comparable to a hospital as far as cleanliness goes. I have referred others to Dr. Corrado and will return to him should I need/want further procedures.

Hyaluronidase show details Hyaluronidase
Jan 19th, 2016

I went to get juvederm corrected that was done by another doctor. Dr. Corrado was so friendly, professional and knowledgeable! His staff was very helpful and made me feel so comfortable. I have been to many other practices, but by far Dr. Corrado and his staff exceeded all my expectations. Amazing experience, thank you!!!

Absolutely Thrilled with results! show details Absolutely Thrilled with results!
by Michelle M on Nov 15th, 2015

I have had Botox and also juvederm lip injections by Dr. Corrado. I started getting Botox about a year ago and every time has been amazing results with no side effects at all. Dr. Corrado makes sure everything you have done looks very natural. I was so pleased with the results I had from Botox I trusted him to do any procedure. I decided to get lip injections but was nervous because I didn't want them to look fake. I couldn't be happier with the results! He made them look extremely natural and I had no side effects. I highly recommend Dr. Corrado, you won't be disappointed! I will continue getting all my procedures done here. The office staff helps make you feel at ease and couldn't be friendlier. It is a pleasurable experience every time.

Nov 2nd, 2015

I have always wanted rhinoplasty Did not like the shape of my nose . Went on Dr Corrados website and was impressed with the reviews and pictures I saw. Went for consultation and really like Dr Corrados and his assistant Michele . Explained everything in detail and was very attentive to my needs I loved the outcome and would highly recommend Dr Corrados.

Septorhinoplasty show details Septorhinoplasty
Oct 30th, 2015

I've had an adolescent nose injury which over the years caused a deviated septum and an off-putting crooked nose. During my initial consultation, Dr. Corrado had diagnosed and explained septorhinoplasty to correct my breathing and nose deformity. All my questions were answered and in retrospect, I'm very glad I've made the decision to trust Dr. Corrado to perform the procedure. His staff were very helpful and followed up with me through out the process. Its been 3 weeks since the septorhinoplasty and results are way better then I expected. My breathing is no longer an issue as well as my nose is appearing natural and no longer crooked. Overall, I recommend Dr. Corrado as a stellar doctor and I hope this review will help you find the right surgeon.

Excellent experience - twice so far and counting! show details Excellent experience - twice so far and counting!
by Heather on Oct 4th, 2015

Dr. Corrado (and his assistant) have excellent bedside manner. Dr. Corrado spent considerable time answering all of my questions and alleviating my concerns about Botox. He is exceptionally personable. I've now received Botox twice and will be returning soon! I highly recommend Dr. Corrado for others considering Botox!

Love the results show details Love the results
by Denise on Aug 21st, 2015

First let me say that I had an experience with Dr. Corrado in another office in PA. I liked everything about the first experience, I then went to see him at his office in NJ. I wanted to decrease the facial wrinkles and decrease the smile lines in the naso labial area. I had some deep lines and I felt that they made me look older than I really am. I am very picky when it comes to my skin. The results are amazing. I left the office looking 10 years younger. He was very friendly and listened carefully as I explained how I wanted to look. He was kind and gentle. He explained every step of the procedure. I was very afraid of the injections because I had heard stories about how painful they were, but he made me feel at ease. The injections were painless!! I will only go to him for any facial procedures again. He has an amazing bedside manner. His office receptionist is wonderful and was a delight. She explained all of the forms and the cost of the procedure up front.

Mini-Lift show details Mini-Lift
by Tracey on Aug 20th, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Corrado to my family and friends. At my initial office visit Dr. Corrado was honest, informative, and took time to listen and respond to all of my questions. I’m extremely happy with my procedure and as a result more confident. I live almost 3 hours from the office and it was well worth the trip. If I had to do it again I would not change a thing.

Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty show details Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty
by Jason on Aug 20th, 2015

Dr. Corrado did an amazing job on my surgery. Not only does he produce very natural results, he takes the time and care with every patient to make them comfortable and informed. My mother went with me for my surgery and follow-up visits and she can't stop telling people how great he and his staff are!

Nasal Surgery show details Nasal Surgery
by Krystal Barbano on May 23rd, 2015

From my first appointment, this experience was excellent. His staff that was extremely nice and knowledgeable. There was almost zero wait time at each appointment, which I appreciated especially right after surgery. This was my first surgical procedure ever, so I was a little scared. The procedures performed were Septoplasty, Reduction of Inferior turbinate’s and nasal obstruction surgery via opal Rhinoplasty approach. Dr. Corrado made me feel at ease from the first appointment. He was very thorough on his recommendations on how to proceed and tailored them to my concerns and desired outcome. From the first day of surgery to each post-op appointment, Dr. Corrado was 100% hands on with my care and recovery. I am extremely happy with the results. I am 3 months post-op and my breathing has improved tremendously. It is also improving as time goes by. Also, some cosmetic work had to be done, which was a concern for me. Dr. Corrado did a fantastic job with this as well. I am more then satisfied with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Corrado for you cosmetic needs.

Perfect Neck and Lower Face Lift show details Perfect Neck and Lower Face Lift
Apr 4th, 2015

Before meeting with Dr. Corrado I went to four other well-known doctors in the area and was not satisfied with the first consultations I had with them. I wanted to have a small neck lift, where it still looks natural without being so tightly pulled back. Every other doctor I went to described what I did not want to happen. Dr. Corrado had something very different and special compared to those doctors. He made me feel comfortable with my consultation, and gave me all the information I needed to know about this procedure. He valued my input and how I wanted to look after my procedure. He was the only doctor that showed me in a mirror what I was describing and discussed in detail multiple possibilities. It showed he was very meticulous and I appreciated that. After the first initial consultation, I felt like I was in very good hands for what I wanted to have done. The procedure itself was exactly how Dr. Corrado explained. The before care and after care was outstanding. I am very pleased with my results. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Corrado and his staff to all my patients (I am a dental hygienist). If I were to ever have another facial procedure in the future I will be calling Dr. Corrado.

Rhinoplasty / Septoplasty show details Rhinoplasty / Septoplasty
Mar 23rd, 2015

I was never happy with the appearance or performance of my nose. It was very bulbous and had a rather large hump. I did my online research for a local surgeon and saw all the great reviews for Dr. Corrado. From the moment I walked into Dr. Corrado's office I felt at ease. Pat (front desk) was very welcoming and informative. Once brought back to see Dr. Corrado I was given more information and knowledge on the procedure and didn't even need to ask my list of questions I prepared previously to my consultation. I knew right away this was the person I wanted to make my nose "cute". I am only 2 months post-op and already thrilled with the results. My hump is gone, my nose is thin and I can finally breathe! I would recommend Dr. Anthony Corrado to anyone looking to receive facial plastic surgery!!

Dr Corrado review show details Dr Corrado review
by Renee on Mar 17th, 2015

Dr Corrado is am amazing doctor! He has a wonderful bedside manner and he is extremely talented!! I have been going to him for years. I have also recommended friends and family to him. Everyone has felt the se way as I have! I am in the medical field and trust me, I have done my homework! You won't be disappointed he is the best!!!

"Nose" What He's Doing show details "Nose" What He's Doing
by Robin S on Mar 11th, 2015

I was unhappy with my nose probably since the age of 12. Hook-like, and too long. I had always wanted to change the appearance of it. After I had a minor incident that left me with a deviated septum, resulting in difficulty breathing, I knew it was finally time to take care of it. I had met with two other doctors before I finally found the one for me - Dr. Anthony Corrado. From the very first visit, I was completely comfortable with him and confident in his skills. He was very patient with me and all of my questions. He was very informative, and very descriptive on what I should expect. Though my nose is not fully done healing yet (I had the rhinoplasty/septoplasty just 5 months ago), I am already seeing a HUGE difference. I have this confidence that I never could have had without Dr. Corrado's talents. I am incredibly pleased with Dr. Corrado. On top of all that he offers as a plastic surgeon, he is also a really great fella.

facelift show details facelift
by Marilyn C on Nov 27th, 2014

BEST No hanging neck tissue. I still look "mature" only better /

by Colleen Maier on Nov 16th, 2014

Office is beautiful and clean. Dr. Corrado and his staff are caring, courteous and friendly. Came highly recommended from another physician and am so grateful. Would recommend this Dr. and his staff to anyone looking to improve their health and appearance.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by Rebecca S. on Nov 16th, 2014

Dr. Corrado understands the needs of his patients. He listens to their concerns and delivers natural results. He is very gentle and takes his time to minimize discomfort. I am aways satisfied with my results and highly recommend Dr. Corrado for all your facial cosmetic needs.

Unique Experience show details Unique Experience
by Kathleen R on Nov 13th, 2014

My encounter could not have been better. Dr. Corrado was knowledgeable, personable, and highly skilled. His attention to detail was exceptional. His staff gets an A too!

Wonderful Doctor, Wonderful Results show details Wonderful Doctor, Wonderful Results
by M. Pignataro on Nov 13th, 2014

Dr. Corrado was a great choice for my surgery. The results exceeded my expectations. He is caring, very kind and never once dismissed any of my concerns. I would recommend him to anyone seeking to improve their appearance.

best surgeon show details best surgeon
by carole kratzer on Nov 13th, 2014

He is a very caring man, also he is the best at what he does. I would recommend to anyone who wants cosmetic surgery to se Dr. Corrado. His before and after pictures are what convinced me to go see him. He is also a perfectionist, He is the best and the best part is he has no attitude problem. It's like talking to a friend.

Made a bad situation better, much better show details Made a bad situation better, much better
by ElizabethY. on Nov 12th, 2014

I wish I had found Dr. Corrado before I had "work" done by other doctor. Please take the time to visit and consult with Dr. Corrado. He is very knowledgeable and up-to-date with the newest surgical procedures and products. I had a large crease like wrinkle from the side of my mouth to the middle of my cheek. It was very noticeable before my visit and non-existence when I left his office. If I could have done a cartwheel I would have but I couldn't see myself in a body cast. My family and friends all commented on how great I looked. Again, take the time to explore all your options, and do yourself a favor consult with Dr. Corrado. I know you will be impressed with his knowledge, compassion and expertise. I don't think you could be in better hands.

Life Changer show details Life Changer
by Rose Pittman on Nov 12th, 2014

Dr. Corrado is the most professional yet caring doctor I've ever had the privilege to meet. He is very attentive, listening to his patients. Gives sound professional advice and options. Very approachable and honest. His expertise is superb. The results of his procedures are amazing. I've been in his care since 2010 and his results never cease to amaze me. Thanks to him, I look and feel fantastic.

Rhynoplasty/Septoplasty show details Rhynoplasty/Septoplasty
by Karen on Feb 15th, 2014

Dr Corrado performed Rhynoplasty, Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction on me. From the first consultation I felt comfortable with him and knew he would be the one that I chose. He is compassionate, understanding and most of all he is honest not sugar coating any answers regarding the surgery. Appointments were easy to make, his staff is friendly and he is prompt seeing you at your appointment time. It has been almost six weeks since my surgery and I feel great, look great and most importantly can breathe! I plan on seeing Dr Corrado for future procedures and I highly recommend that others do as well!! He gets an A in my book!!

by Victoria G. on Oct 15th, 2013

I chose Dr Corrado to perform my surgery because I felt very comfortable with him during my consultation. His knowledge and detail of the procedure put me at ease. Dealing with his staff for appointments was great and he was always available to me before and after the surgery. He spent alot of time making sure all my questions were answered. My surgery results came out exactly as he said they would and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend him for his professionalism , bedside manner and skill.

by K.E. on Jun 26th, 2013

I had deep Nasolabial folds (creases along the nose) along with Marionette Lines (mouth area) that made me look tired, drained and plain worn out! I decided to do something about it!! I began my research and decided to find a Facial Plastic surgeon who specializes in "faces" I found Dr. Corrado , read the reviews and decided to go in for a consult. He listened closely to me and my concerns about my appearance, we discussed a few options that would have pleasing results, I decided on Juvederm , I couldn't be more pleased with the results!! I highly recommend Dr Corrado for his compassion, bedside manor, and overall concern for his patients....

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
by Ak on Mar 21st, 2013

I wanted a mini facelift and did considerable research for months before I decided that Dr. Corrado was to be my surgeon. He specializes in facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. I wanted someone who did a lot of facial surgery, not someone who also did tummy tucks, breast implants, etc. Dr. Corrado did a mini facelift and fat transfer and my results are spectacular: natural, aesthetically pleasing, and definitely not "overdone".. I'm less than 10 days since my surgery and only have a small amount of residual bruising and swelling. My stitches (now removed) in from of my ears are virtually undetectable. I had very little pain (only used pain meds for 2 days). Dr. Corrado is highly skilled, very personable, caring, and talented. I definitely made the right choice for my facial surgery!

AN EXCELLENT doctor show details AN EXCELLENT doctor
Feb 18th, 2013

I recently had a Lift and fat transfer done by Dr. Anthony Corrado and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is thinking about getting facial cosmetic surgery. I found him to be an intelligent and very skilled surgeon who is also a genuinely nice person. At first I was very reluctant to go through with my plan to improve and refresh my appearance and my husband said I really didn’t need to do anything so he was against it. I wanted to do it for myself, therefore I didn’t really tell him about it until the last minute. I am a teacher and I did my homework before selecting a doctor. After consultations with 3 other surgeons in South Jersey I was not sold on getting the procedure done. One doctor said I would have to go to PA to have the surgery done because that is where his surgery center is located. Another doctor said she had work done on her own face, but it did not look good to me. The third doctor was also very brief and formal. His ears needed to be pinned back. I thought to myself- If he can do this procedure why wouldn’t he fix his own ears? I was discouraged by all of them! Then I went to consult with Dr. Corrado and it did not take long for him to make me feel at ease. I was also glad he only did facial surgery, because his focus would be more precise. He definitely had the right combination of knowledge, concern, and ability to communicate effectively. When I looked at his educational background, references, and awards my mind was made up. I went ahead with my procedure and am very glad I did. Dr. Corrado met and exceeded all of my expectations and his staff is so nice. I had very little pain and only took one pain pill after my surgery. Dr. Corrado is a talented doctor with a great personality. He even won over my husband. (and that was hard to do!) I am so happy I chose him as my surgeon.

GREAT PHYSICIAN & STAFF show details GREAT PHYSICIAN & STAFF
May 23rd, 2011

I came in to see Dr. Corrado for my Free consultation regarding a fat transfer. I was not only happy with his thorough explanation of the procedure his support staff was wonderful. I not only am having my procedure with Dr. Corrado, but would recommend him to all my friends.

Sep 11th, 2009

I could not be happier! I had a facelift and look 15 years younger! I am very, very happy with the results and would reccomend Dr. Anthony Corrado to anyone. He was very honest and trust worthy and has recieved many referrals from me.

Jan 22nd, 2009

Dr. Corrado performed at facelift for me. His results were fantastic. I look ten years younger. His results were so natural no one would know I had plastic surgery. He was attentive to all my needs. He is a wonderful surgeon