Anthony C Corrado, DO
42 E Laurel Rd Suite 2500
University Doctors Pavilion
Stratford, NJ 08084
(856) 344-5906
Locations and availability (1)

|  Rhynoplasty/Septoplasty  |  show details
by Karen on Feb 15th, 2014

Dr Corrado performed Rhynoplasty, Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction on me. From the first consultation I felt comfortable with him and knew he would be the one that I chose. He is compassionate, understanding and most of all he is honest not sugar coating any answers regarding the surgery. Appointments were easy to make, his staff is friendly and he is prompt seeing you at your appointment time. It has been almost six weeks since my surgery and I feel great, look great and most importantly can breathe! I plan on seeing Dr Corrado for future procedures and I highly recommend that others do as well!! He gets an A in my book!!

by Victoria G. on Oct 15th, 2013

I chose Dr Corrado to perform my surgery because I felt very comfortable with him during my consultation. His knowledge and detail of the procedure put me at ease. Dealing with his staff for appointments was great and he was always available to me before and after the surgery. He spent alot of time making sure all my questions were answered. My surgery results came out exactly as he said they would and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend him for his professionalism , bedside manner and skill.

by Lindsay F on Jul 2nd, 2013

I had septoplasty/rhinoplasty surgery done back in January and I couldn't be happier with the results. When I first met with Dr. Corrado he explained everything to me and answered any questions I had. His staff was also great with helping scheduling appointments for me. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Corrado. He's one of the best!

by K.E. on Jun 26th, 2013

I had deep Nasolabial folds (creases along the nose) along with Marionette Lines (mouth area) that made me look tired, drained and plain worn out! I decided to do something about it!! I began my research and decided to find a Facial Plastic surgeon who specializes in "faces" I found Dr. Corrado , read the reviews and decided to go in for a consult. He listened closely to me and my concerns about my appearance, we discussed a few options that would have pleasing results, I decided on Juvederm , I couldn't be more pleased with the results!! I highly recommend Dr Corrado for his compassion, bedside manor, and overall concern for his patients....

|  Excellent surgeon  |  show details
by Ak on Mar 21st, 2013

I wanted a mini facelift and did considerable research for months before I decided that Dr. Corrado was to be my surgeon. He specializes in facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. I wanted someone who did a lot of facial surgery, not someone who also did tummy tucks, breast implants, etc. Dr. Corrado did a mini facelift and fat transfer and my results are spectacular: natural, aesthetically pleasing, and definitely not "overdone".. I'm less than 10 days since my surgery and only have a small amount of residual bruising and swelling. My stitches (now removed) in from of my ears are virtually undetectable. I had very little pain (only used pain meds for 2 days). Dr. Corrado is highly skilled, very personable, caring, and talented. I definitely made the right choice for my facial surgery!

|  AN EXCELLENT doctor  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2013

I recently had a Lift and fat transfer done by Dr. Anthony Corrado and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is thinking about getting facial cosmetic surgery. I found him to be an intelligent and very skilled surgeon who is also a genuinely nice person. At first I was very reluctant to go through with my plan to improve and refresh my appearance and my husband said I really didn’t need to do anything so he was against it. I wanted to do it for myself, therefore I didn’t really tell him about it until the last minute. I am a teacher and I did my homework before selecting a doctor. After consultations with 3 other surgeons in South Jersey I was not sold on getting the procedure done. One doctor said I would have to go to PA to have the surgery done because that is where his surgery center is located. Another doctor said she had work done on her own face, but it did not look good to me. The third doctor was also very brief and formal. His ears needed to be pinned back. I thought to myself- If he can do this procedure why wouldn’t he fix his own ears? I was discouraged by all of them! Then I went to consult with Dr. Corrado and it did not take long for him to make me feel at ease. I was also glad he only did facial surgery, because his focus would be more precise. He definitely had the right combination of knowledge, concern, and ability to communicate effectively. When I looked at his educational background, references, and awards my mind was made up. I went ahead with my procedure and am very glad I did. Dr. Corrado met and exceeded all of my expectations and his staff is so nice. I had very little pain and only took one pain pill after my surgery. Dr. Corrado is a talented doctor with a great personality. He even won over my husband. (and that was hard to do!) I am so happy I chose him as my surgeon.

|  GREAT PHYSICIAN & STAFF  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

I came in to see Dr. Corrado for my Free consultation regarding a fat transfer. I was not only happy with his thorough explanation of the procedure his support staff was wonderful. I not only am having my procedure with Dr. Corrado, but would recommend him to all my friends.

Sep 11th, 2009

I could not be happier! I had a facelift and look 15 years younger! I am very, very happy with the results and would reccomend Dr. Anthony Corrado to anyone. He was very honest and trust worthy and has recieved many referrals from me.

Jan 22nd, 2009

Dr. Corrado performed at facelift for me. His results were fantastic. I look ten years younger. His results were so natural no one would know I had plastic surgery. He was attentive to all my needs. He is a wonderful surgeon