A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Crimaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Crimaldi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Crimaldi, DDS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Breast Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Interventional Radiology
- Lung Cancer
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Crimaldi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Crimaldi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Stanly Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Crimaldi DDS and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Crimaldi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Crimaldi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Crimaldi practices Radiation Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Matthews, NC and Mooresville, NC.
See Charlotte Oncologists.