A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Croff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Croff, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Croff graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Croff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Har-Nel Croff DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony H. Croff practice?
- Dr. Anthony Croff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Croff practices Emergency Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Plano Emergency Physicians.