A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cruse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruse graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Cruse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cruse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 7 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Cruse practice?
Dr. Anthony Cruse practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, OK and Clinton, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons and Oklahoma City Sports Medicine Doctors.