A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cruse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cruse Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruse graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Cruse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Cruse DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Cruse practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cruse has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Cruse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.