A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Cruz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Cruz DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Cruz practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Cruz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.