A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cucchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cucchi, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cucchi graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cucchi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Paul Cucchi DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Cucchi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cucchi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anthony Cucchi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shelby Township, MI.