A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cucchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cucchi, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cucchi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cucchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cucchi graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cucchi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Paul Cucchi DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Cucchi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cucchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Cucchi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.