Kostas show details Kostas
by Bon on Aug 16th, 2015

Dr. Cucchi spent a great deal of time going over my films, MRI. He did a great job explaining my diagnosis and condition with me. He explained the different options. After I tried the conservative approach without the relief I wanted he did surgery on me. He has excellent bed side manner! I am so happy I had surgery by him! My pain is night and day from before the surgery and now. I am so happy I went to Dr. Cucchi! He also specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery!

excellent show details excellent
by Fay calbert on Apr 22nd, 2015

Professional, friendly, thoroughly, listens to patient and wants to help the patient. Thorough , goodlooking#

by Loraeli S. Owens on Mar 16th, 2015

What an excellent doctor. I am a new patient of Dr. Cucchi's. I am 5 weeks after surgery and my back is doing so well. The pain is almost completely gone. I had concerns about having surgery but now wished I had done it sooner.

Had spine surgery with him. show details Had spine surgery with him.
by Lori Vacarro on Feb 17th, 2015

Great doctor! Fixed my spine through small incisions. Pain free!

Business Owner show details Business Owner
by George P. Kokalis on Oct 29th, 2014

The best, I know because he has made me pain free twice. tremendous physician

Had neck surgery by Dr. Cucchi show details Had neck surgery by Dr. Cucchi
Apr 15th, 2014

I broke my neck in a car accident and Dr. Cucchi did emergent surgery from a front and back side approach. He did a great job. I was very luck I wasn't paralyzed in the accident. I did have some weakness that resolved after surgery. I am thankful for his surgical expertise and proffesional office staff. I was in the waiting room with three other patient who he operated on and everyone was very happy and plesed with Dr. Cucchi. He may look young but don't let than fool you. If you have a spine problem go and see him.

Best Spine Surgeon Ever!! show details Best Spine Surgeon Ever!!
Mar 23rd, 2014

I had two surgeries on my lumbar spine that no one could fix. I saw Dr. Cucchi and he spent more time with me on my initial visit than the other surgeon did with multiple office visits and two surgeries. Dr. Cucchi said he could help with my back problem and did it Minimally Invasive. He did a two level reconstruction through a one inch incision. I was out of the hospital in one day. I feel fantastic and I owe my life to him. He may look young but he is very confident and has an excellent bed side manner. I understood everything he was going to do and what the other surgeon tried to do twice. Dr. Cucchi is my back surgeon for life! If you have any doubt about your surgeon or want a second opinion go see him. You will not regret it.