Dr. Anthony Cucchi DO Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Saint Clair Shores, MI

4.8

no change

August 27th, 2016
Dr. Cucchi is, in my opinion, a very pleasant, caring person . His surgical knowledge and skill is remarkable . I would recommend him to all family and friends .

June 21st, 2016
Great Spine Doc. Patient and explains things very well.

May 10th, 2016
Great Surgeon!!

March 1st, 2016
Greates Doc Ever
Dr. Cucchi is the best. He takes his time to explain all the different options. He is confident and his surgical skill and results back it up. I am so glad I met him. My surgery was a 100% success. Other surgeons wanted to make a large incision on my back. Dr. Cucchi did it minimally invasive and I was back to work in no time. Thank you Doc!!

September 8th, 2015
Excellent Spine Surgeon
Professional. To the point. Honest. I felt very comfortable with him doing my surgery. Excellent surgical results.

August 16th, 2015
Kostas
Dr. Cucchi spent a great deal of time going over my films, MRI. He did a great job explaining my diagnosis and condition with me. He explained the different options. After I tried the conservative approach without the relief I wanted he did surgery on me. He has excellent bed side manner! I am so happy I had surgery by him! My pain is night and day from before the surgery and now. I am so happy I went to Dr. Cucchi! He also specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery!

April 22nd, 2015
excellent
Professional, friendly, thoroughly, listens to patient and wants to help the patient. Thorough , goodlooking#

March 16th, 2015
What an excellent doctor. I am a new patient of Dr. Cucchi's. I am 5 weeks after surgery and my back is doing so well. The pain is almost completely gone. I had concerns about having surgery but now wished I had done it sooner.

February 17th, 2015
Had spine surgery with him.
Great doctor! Fixed my spine through small incisions. Pain free!

October 29th, 2014
Business Owner
The best, I know because he has made me pain free twice. tremendous physician

April 15th, 2014
Had neck surgery by Dr. Cucchi
I broke my neck in a car accident and Dr. Cucchi did emergent surgery from a front and back side approach. He did a great job. I was very luck I wasn't paralyzed in the accident. I did have some weakness that resolved after surgery. I am thankful for his surgical expertise and proffesional office staff. I was in the waiting room with three other patient who he operated on and everyone was very happy and plesed with Dr. Cucchi. He may look young but don't let than fool you. If you have a spine problem go and see him.

March 23rd, 2014
Best Spine Surgeon Ever!!
I had two surgeries on my lumbar spine that no one could fix. I saw Dr. Cucchi and he spent more time with me on my initial visit than the other surgeon did with multiple office visits and two surgeries. Dr. Cucchi said he could help with my back problem and did it Minimally Invasive. He did a two level reconstruction through a one inch incision. I was out of the hospital in one day. I feel fantastic and I owe my life to him. He may look young but he is very confident and has an excellent bed side manner. I understood everything he was going to do and what the other surgeon tried to do twice. Dr. Cucchi is my back surgeon for life! If you have any doubt about your surgeon or want a second opinion go see him. You will not regret it.