Dr. Anthony Cucchi, DO
Orthopedic Spine Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Business Owner  |  show details
by George P. Kokalis on Oct 29th, 2014

The best, I know because he has made me pain free twice. tremendous physician

|  Had neck surgery by Dr. Cucchi  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2014

I broke my neck in a car accident and Dr. Cucchi did emergent surgery from a front and back side approach. He did a great job. I was very luck I wasn't paralyzed in the accident. I did have some weakness that resolved after surgery. I am thankful for his surgical expertise and proffesional office staff. I was in the waiting room with three other patient who he operated on and everyone was very happy and plesed with Dr. Cucchi. He may look young but don't let than fool you. If you have a spine problem go and see him.

|  Best Spine Surgeon Ever!!  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2014

I had two surgeries on my lumbar spine that no one could fix. I saw Dr. Cucchi and he spent more time with me on my initial visit than the other surgeon did with multiple office visits and two surgeries. Dr. Cucchi said he could help with my back problem and did it Minimally Invasive. He did a two level reconstruction through a one inch incision. I was out of the hospital in one day. I feel fantastic and I owe my life to him. He may look young but he is very confident and has an excellent bed side manner. I understood everything he was going to do and what the other surgeon tried to do twice. Dr. Cucchi is my back surgeon for life! If you have any doubt about your surgeon or want a second opinion go see him. You will not regret it.

> > > > Patient Reviews