A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cultrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cultrara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Cultrara, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cultrara graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cultrara has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cultrara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony Cultrara practice?
Dr. Anthony Cultrara practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Otolaryngologists and Mount Laurel Plastic Surgeons.