A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cultrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cultrara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cultrara
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cultrara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Cultrara, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cultrara graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cultrara has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Cultrara MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Cultrara practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cultrara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Cultrara practices Otolaryngology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Voorhees Otolaryngologists.