A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cultrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cultrara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cultrara
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cultrara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Cultrara, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cultrara graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cultrara has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Cultrara MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Cultrara practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cultrara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Cultrara practices Otolaryngology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Voorhees Otolaryngologists.